Chico Fire Protection
Northern California Regional Office
170 Erma Ct.
Chico, CA 95928
Chico, CA Fire Protection Services
Fire safety is a necessity in California. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your home or business is not only protected, but continually monitored for fire threats. Our installation team operates with limited interruptions to your business or home life. Our installers are on time, professional, and use high-quality equipment that enables us to get the job done right.
We can inspect your current fire protection systems and deploy our analysts to identify the best solution based on your budget and needs.
Our Service Areas Near Chico and Butte County
We provide fire protection systems and services in Chico and nearby communities, including (among others):
- Marysville, CA
- Linda, CA
- Olivehurst, CA
- Grass Valley, CA
- Anderson, CA
Fire Alarm Installation
Our in-house design/build team can tailor a fire alarm system to the need of Chico area business. From a simple manual fire alarm installation to a multi-story automatic fire detection and mass notification system, Foothill Fire Protection is your solution for commercial fire alarms in Chico.
As a certified Potter distributor, we install top-of-the-line fire protection products, including:
- Reflected beam smoke detectors – designed for spacious rooms, open areas, and high ceilings.
- Duct smoke detectors – used to detect smoke in the airstream of a commercial HVAC air handling system
- Conventional detectors – ideal for small buildings, such as individual offices or retail shops
- Fire alarm pull stations – single-action and dual-action manual fire alarm boxes to complement automatic fire alarm
Chico Fire Sprinkler Services
With a commercial fire sprinkler system from Foothill Fire Protection in Chico, you can experience up to 60% less damage during a fire, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). We offer full-scale sprinkler design and installation for businesses in Chico and nearby areas, including:
- Wet pipe sprinkler systems – the simplest and most common fire suppression method available
- Dry pipe sprinkler systems – using pressurized air or nitrogen, rather than water; ideal for environments below 40° F
- Deluge sprinkler systems – connects directly to a water supply; typically used in special hazard installations
- Pre-action sprinkler systems – commonly used in water-sensitive environments such as data centers and server rooms
Fire Alarm Monitoring in Chico
We keep Chico businesses safe from fires with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring services. Our monitoring service can be configured to your needs to track a variety of fire events, such as:
- Fire alarm activations
- Smoke, heat, or duct detector activations
- Manual pull switch activations
- Fire sprinkler activations or tampering
- Routine maintenance alerts
- System performance indicators or errors
Fire Extinguisher Sales & Installation
We are direct distributors of the following fire extinguisher products:
- Range Guard
- J&L Industries
We can sell and install Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D and Class K fire extinguishers in Chico and throughout Butte County.
Our Other Services in Chico, CA
All Your Fire-Protection Needs Met in One Place
Our innovative systems and high-performance design/build solutions keep our clients coming back for all their fire protection needs. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community leaders, and our colleagues. We understand the value of our relationship with you. With so many services available under one roof, we can mobilize at a moment’s notice to meet all of your fire protection and life-safety needs.
Our Commitment To Chico Homeowners & Businesses
FINISH ON TIME
STAY ON BUDGET
MEET CLIENT NEEDS
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had a leaking sprinkler head in my bedroom and had to turn off house water due to too much mess. Called a few other local businesses only to find out they don’t do residential, found foothill fire prote...-Redline M, Roseville
I work in commercial property management, and let me tell you this: My owner is particular in the vendors we use for our many properties. They have to work hard, follow through, communicate effectively, s...-Amanda S, Sacramento
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Today was my move-in date at my newly purchased condo. As the movers were packing up my things to bring over, an electrical fire started at the new home. Needle...-Jennifer M, Lincoln
I’ve had the pleasure of having Scott come to my home twice now under a not so good circumstance but he’s such a terrific guy that his visit almost makes it worth it. (I said almost, Scott) Anyways, S...-Bridget H, Auburn
Why Choose Foothill Fire?
Through our progressive safety programs and techniques, we continuously raise the bar.
Finish On Time
Our principles are... be on time, be safe, be on a budget, and meet the clients’ needs.
Stay On Budget
We operate on the dictum that time is money, and time lost is money lost!
Meet Client Needs
We understand the value of a relationship, whether you’re a developer, owner, builder, or property manager.