Northern California Fire System Inspections
Keep Your Fire Protection Equipment Working & Ready With Regular Inspections
Fires can happen at any time in a commercial facility. Make sure your business is ready and protected by having your fire protection systems inspected at regular intervals. Our experts at Foothill Fire Protection, Inc. can help.
We offer full inspections of fire sprinklers, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, and more, ensuring they are code-compliant and ready for an emergency. With over 25 years of fire protection experience, our company is equipped to handle all your fire protection needs, from design and installations to inspections, testing, and repairs. We serve businesses throughout Northern California, including Rocklin, Redding, Chico, Concord, and the Bay Area.
Systems We Inspect
Faulty equipment cannot help during a fire. To minimize the chances of injuries and property damage, make sure your fire protection equipment is inspected regularly. At Foothill Fire Protection, Inc., we can provide all the inspections your business needs for the best protection from fires and other emergencies. We inspect most common fire protection systems, including:
- Commercial fire sprinklers
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarms
Our experts will thoroughly examine every system, document the results, and notify your facility of any problems that may need repairs or service.
Our Inspection Services
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has developed detailed standards for the inspection and testing of all fire protection equipment. Our fire protection inspections meet the requirements of all NFPA, state, and local fire safety codes, and our available inspection services include:
- Monthly – Every month, our team can visually inspect extinguishers, fire sprinklers, gauges, and valves to verify proper pressures and operational status.
- Quarterly inspections – Our quarterly inspections cover equipment like fire alarm annunciators, valves, hydraulic fittings, fire department connections, and more, ensuring they are working properly and free of defects.
- Annual inspections – Once a year, our experts will verify the condition and operation of all major systems like fire sprinklers, fire alarms, and more, ensuring they are fully working and ready for an emergency.
- Five-year inspections – Every five years, we will inspect the condition of items like sprinkler heads and piping, and we will recommend hydrotesting fire extinguishers.
- Fire pump inspections – Once a year, our team will test fire pumps and hydrants, recording their flow rates and monitoring their performance.
Should any equipment fail the inspection process, our experts can refer you to our service department for corrective action. We offer full maintenance and repairs for all the equipment we inspect, and when finished, we will issue a new inspection report that certifies you are compliant with NFPA standards.
Why Choose Foothill Fire Protection, Inc.?
As a leading provider of fire protection services in Northern California, Foothill Fire Protection, Inc. is dedicated to the safety and productivity of your business. Our company features:
- Over 25 years of fire protection experience
- Superior products, service, and workmanship
- An unparalleled commitment to safety
- Projects completed on time and on budget
- Services that are tailored to your needs
GET IN TOUCH
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had a leaking sprinkler head in my bedroom and had to turn off house water due to too much mess. Called a few other local businesses only to find out they don’t do residential, found foothill fire prote...-Redline M, Roseville
I work in commercial property management, and let me tell you this: My owner is particular in the vendors we use for our many properties. They have to work hard, follow through, communicate effectively, s...-Amanda S, Sacramento
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Today was my move-in date at my newly purchased condo. As the movers were packing up my things to bring over, an electrical fire started at the new home. Needle...-Jennifer M, Lincoln
I’ve had the pleasure of having Scott come to my home twice now under a not so good circumstance but he’s such a terrific guy that his visit almost makes it worth it. (I said almost, Scott) Anyways, S...-Bridget H, Auburn
Why Choose Foothill Fire?
Through our progressive safety programs and techniques, we continuously raise the bar.
Finish On Time
Our principles are... be on time, be safe, be on a budget, and meet the clients’ needs.
Stay On Budget
We operate on the dictum that time is money, and time lost is money lost!
Meet Client Needs
We understand the value of a relationship, whether you’re a developer, owner, builder, or property manager.